DASA AIMS TO PROVIDE
DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) is an open global community for DevOps and Agile Skills development. It is organized as a community-driven organization open for participating member organizations to help define role-based competencies and learning curricula.
To Realize its Broader Purpose, DASA aims to:
- Promote a knowledge and skills framework for DevOps, based on a defined set of principles.
- Develop and evangelize a vendor neutral DevOps qualification program for professionals.
- Generate interest and awareness for the need for knowledge and skill development.
- Advance quality of training and open source certification for DevOps knowledge and skills.
- Map member training content to the role based competence baseline.
Why Are People So Passionate about DevOps and DASA?
The DASA competence model offers a maturity model of 5 levels for professionals and teams. The maturity distribution of DevOps competencies may be different per individual, however, each team will need to have sufficient competencies to ensure performance and output.
With the support of the DASA competence model and qualification program we can build and assess DevOps teams and enable organizations to win.READ MORE