Become a Testing Center
Register a new testing center
Note: Each person will only ever need one user account with Certiport. This account can later be assigned as many roles and functions, as needed. If you are unsure whether you have previously registered with Certiport, contact support or a Certiport Solution Partner.
- Follow the instructions on the Registering as a new user page.
- Register a CATC
- Log in with your user account. If you have not previously registered a user account, see the Create a user account section.
- Select your country and whether you are registering a Certiport Center or a Child Center. If you are unsure which type of center you should be registering, contact support or a Certiport Solution Partner.
- Select your sector and verify accuracy by reading the definition on the right side of the screen.
- Enter the organization name and other pertinent account information.
- Accept the Certiport Center Agreement by typing your name at the bottom.
- Click Accept.
Download and install exam software
Delivery systems vary by certification program. Click each system for more information about which exams can be delivered in each system.
Console 8 is the flagship delivery system from Certiport and is the only method available to deliver the project-based MOS 2016 and 2013 exams. It can also deliver the MOS 2010, MTA, MCE, ACA, ACU, ACP, QBCU, ESB, TCA, and the Certiport IC3 exams (availability of individual exam languages may vary).
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)
- Autodesk Certified Professional
- Autodesk Certified User
- IC3 Digital Literacy Certification
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Microsoft Certified Educator
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Microsoft Technology Associate
- Toon Boom Certified Associate
- Quickbooks Certified User
Learn how to manage your test center in the Certiport Portal.
To access the Certiport Portal, click Login at the top of the page. The Portal provides a variety of account management functionality, determined by your role.
- Manage exam vouchers, inventory, and site licenses
- Manage associations: Add and distribute rights (e.g., proctoring, reporting, purchasing) to others.
- Run reports for exam results and exam groups
- Print certificates and score reports
Reminder: The person administering the exam must be associated with your center as a Proctor. More information about associations and roles.
Registering as a user: All test candidates must register an account with Certiport. Each person will only ever need one login/username. If you are unsure whether you have previously registered, contact support or a Certiport Solution Provider.
Installation of the exam delivery system(s): Each computer used for testing should be set up and configured prior to exam delivery. Determine which delivery method you will be using.
The following is only an outline. All exams must be delivered adhering to the items detailed in the exam administration policies.
- The Proctor validates the candidate’s identity by checking a government-issued picture identification card, and removes all prohibited items before administering any exam.
- Each Test Candidate double-clicks the applicable desktop icon on the testing computer to begin the exam. The candidate:
- enters his/her username and logs in
- chooses the program, suite and individual exam to be taken
- select whether or not a voucher will be used
- Select whether or not you will be using an Exam Group. Using exam groups provides additional reporting functionality.
- The proctor then verifies all the information is correct and enters his/her username to launch the exam.
- The proctor observes the candidate(s) throughout the duration of the exam using the appropriate observation methods.
View all exam policies.