GMetrixSMS - Skills Management System
The GMetrix Skills Management System provides everything an organization needs to assess and track employee’s or student’s competency in Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere Pro for improved productivity or to prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate Certification.
The Full Suite license for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification includes all of the following certifications:
Adobe Premiere Pro
Apply now for your Adobe Certified Associate practice test by clicking on the 'Apply' button and prepare yourself for Adobe Certified Associate certificate
Overview of Test features:
- Practice tests map to the Adobe exam objectives
- All tests are Performance-based simulations to provide the best assessment of real-world experience
- All tests have both a testing and a training mode providing step-by-step help on each question
- 30 questions per test in training mode covering all objectives
- Progress at own pace, save test to resume later, return to skipped questions
- Detailed, printable score report highlighting areas requiring further review
Overview of Administrator features:
- Online administration and tracking tool for teacher/manager
- Online dashboard for each student to his or her own track progress
- Create/manage student accounts
- Create/manage groups of students
- Create customized tests from question pools to target specific areas of study
- Activate/De-activate test access codes, customize codes to your unique requirements, control expiration dates, number of retakes, access to all or just certain tests
- Online dashboard for each student for tracking his or her own progress
- INTERNET: GMetrix requires a high-speed internet connection.
- Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Current version of Google Chrome, or Current Version of FireFox
- Adobe Flash Player: Current version.
Required for installation and automatic updates (depending upon network security configuration).
HTTP links and IP address
The following domains and IP addresses must be accessible (allow sub domains) through the firewall:
126.96.36.199 - www.gmetrix.net, ws.gmetrix.net
Don´t block soap HTTP traffic.
Full access through port 80 (HTTP) for our Domains and IP addresses is required.
HTTP redirection should be allowed (to be completely within the gmetrix.net domain).